Website: Visit your homepage
- Can you easily find contact information on your nonprofit website?
- What happens when you reach out to your nonprofit:
Via phone? Do you reach a real person?
Via contact form?
- What does your website look like on a mobile device?
Email: Signup for your email list or newsletter
- Is it easy to find a way to join your email list?
- What is your opt in process?
- Is it clear what benefits you’ll receive by signing up?
- Once you submit your email address, what happens?
- Do you get an email confirmation? A welcome message?
- How do your emails look on a mobile device?
Make a donation:
- How hard is it to find the Donate button on your home page?
- How hard is it to find the Donate button or link in your emails?
- When you click “Donate”, do you go directly to a donation form? How many clicks does it take to get to the actual form for making a gift?
- How long does it take to complete the donation? How many fields are required?
- Once you submit a donation, what happens?
- How long does it take for you to get a receipt?
- How long does it take for you to get a thank-you note?
- When do you hear back on the impact of your gift?
- How often do you hear about the difference you made?
- Can you easily make a donation via a mobile device?
Provided by Network for Good