**This position is no longer available. Have a look at our careers page for our latest positions.**
This position was hard to give a title to as we’re after someone who can cover a range of functions. The role is split between email campaign management and email template creation. Ideally you’ll be someone who is technically minded and enjoy solving problems but likes managing projects and dealing with clients.
At the moment we’re a small agency with big ideas so you’ll have a great opportunity to help shape our future direction and grow with the company.
Your role will require you to:
- Manage email marketing campaigns, including uploading data, updating creative assets and analysing results
- Process and manipulate data
- Undertake light email template design and HTML coding, this might extend to website as times
- Input on design and provide insight into campaign results
- Communicate with clients and keep them up to date with their projects and how to improve campaigns
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Fantastic attention to detail – especially when working under time pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- HTML expertise essential – with hand coding skills desirable
- Good experience of email broadcast systems. eg. Silverpop(Engage), Campaign Monitor, DotMailer, Mailchimp…
- A good eye for design and ability to use Photoshop
- Knowledge and experience of using database / database management systems
- Hard working, enthusiastic, passionate about digital
So if this sounds interesting just send your details using the form below including a cover letter and CV and we’ll let you know if we’d like to chat some more.
In your cover letter if you could also tell us about a recent digital marketing campaign which you found particularly engaging.