**This position is no longer available. Have a look at our careers page for our latest positions.**
We are looking for someone who can help us create and implement amazingly engaging digital campaigns for our clients.
You will most likely be working in an agency or an in-house digital team managing email campaigns but want to start developing your own ideas. Ideally you’ll be technically minded and also understand the different channels to engage an audience online.
At the moment we’re a small agency with big ideas so you’ll have a great opportunity to help shape our future direction and grow with the company. Our work focuses on helping clients(many charity) engage their customers, supporters and members through digital channels such as email, web and social.
Your role will require you to:
- Manage engagement campaigns, including web/landing page development, email campaigns and social integration
- Develop strategies for clients which will increase their audience engagement
- Provide input on design and technology for campaigns
- Communicate with clients and keep them up to date with their projects and how to improve campaigns
- Track, monitor and analyse campaign results to feed back actionable recommendations
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Copywriting for web and email
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- HTML and CSS expertise
- A good eye for design and ability to use Photoshop
- 2-3 years proven success in a digital role
- experience of email broadcast tools and Content Management Systems
- self motivated
- ability to be analytical
- It is likely that you will have a degree education.
So if you are ready for a new challenge, driven to create your own role, and have a genuine interest in a digital environment then this job may be for you.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]