**This position is no longer available. Have a look at our careers page for our latest positions.**
We’re looking for someone new to join our team who can deliver intelligent and effective digital campaigns.
Our reputation and presence in the third sector continues to grow and we need someone who wants to really get their hands dirty and help solidify our position as a leading and respected agency.
The role will involve working directly with clients; delivering digital projects from end to end, with a main focus on supporter development and communications.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead digital fundraising and marketing campaigns across a broad range of channels, including email, web, social media, display advertising and mobile
- Day to day management of a portfolio of clients, as well as taking responsibility for growing revenue
- Use your technical skills to both advise on and implement projects – specifically email campaigns
- Identify, propose and implement new projects to meet and exceed client expectations and ROI
- Work with and manage external freelancers and partners
- Drive client strategy and advise them on how to achieve their goals in the most effective manner
- Support the directors with new business acquisitions and on-boarding of new clients
- Ensure that the agency delivers an outstanding and quality service on time and to budget
You will have:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A pro-active work ethic
- An impeccable eye for detail
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within a client services, production or project management team within the digital and/or fundraising sector
- Proven experience in devising and implementing digital marketing campaigns to recruit and develop customers or donors – particularly across email, web, content and social media
- Hands on experience of producing email campaigns – including HTML and CSS coding
- A good understanding of web design and development processes
- An appreciation for creative work (visual and copywriting) and the ability to visualise and present ideas internally and to clients
- The ability to interpret insights that inform briefs and develop and refine creative propositions.
If this sounds like you then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you think this is the role for you, or fill in the form below.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]