**This position is no longer available. Have a look at our careers page for our latest positions.**
We are looking for someone who can help us create and implement amazing digital campaigns for our clients.
You will most likely be working in an agency or an in-house digital team co-ordinating digital campaigns but want to start having more input and responsibility. You have a passion for digital marketing’s role within the marketing mix and can confidently promote this to clients.
At the moment we’re a small agency with big ideas so you’ll have a great opportunity to help shape our future direction and grow with the company. Our work focuses on helping clients(many charity) acquire and develop customers, supporters and members through digital channels such as email, online and social.
As we’re a small team we’re all quite hands-on and there will often be situations where your production role will spill over into implementation so experience in actually doing digital work will go a long way.
The role will require you to:
- Manage digital campaigns, including social engagement, acquisition, web/landing page development and email campaigns
- Manage budget, timelines and delivery of digital campaigns
- Work with strategic, creative and technical staff to develop strategies for clients which will benefit the client’s business
- Communicate with clients and keep them up to date with their projects and how to improve campaigns
- Track, monitor and analyse campaign results to feed back actionable recommendations
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 2-3 years proven success in a digital role
- Ability to be analytical and critical
- Building and implementing digital strategies
- PPC, SEO, Google Analytics
- Copywriting for web and social
- An eye for design and ability to use Photoshop
- Comprehension of HTML and CSS
- Updating websites in a CMS
- Degree education in Marketing or related subject
So if you are ready for a new challenge, driven to create your own role, and have a genuine interest in a digital environment then apply below.