**This position has been filled but please check our careers page for other positions available**
We are looking for someone who can produce and coordinate engaging email campaigns to help our clients grow.
Your day-to-day role will be creating, designing, and sending email marketing on behalf of our clients through various Email Service Providers. You’ll also be responsible for providing reports and analysis on campaign performance.
At the moment we’re a small agency with big ideas so you’ll have a great opportunity to help shape our future direction and grow with the company. Our work focuses on helping clients, many of these are charities, engage their customers, supporters and members through digital channels such as email, web and social.
Your role will you to:
- Manage email campaigns, including uploading and querying data, updating creative assets and proofing using a range of platforms
- Undertake email design and HTML coding
- Provide input on design, and strategy for campaigns
- Communicate with clients and keep them up to date with their projects
- Review performance of campaigns and provide analysis and insight to develop and optimise campaigns
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- HTML and CSS expertise essential – with hand coding skills desirable
- A good eye for design and ability to use Photoshop
- 1-2 years proven success in a digital role
- Experience of email broadcast tools
- Self motivated and can manage your own productivity
- Ability to be analytical
- It is likely that you will have a degree education.
So if you are ready for a new challenge, driven to create your own role, and have a genuine interest in a digital environment then this job may be for you.
Apply using the form below or send an email with a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]