We’re looking for a new team member who can help us with the technical side of creating uplifting donor journeys for charities.
You’ll have an excellent grasp of front-end development being able to code up a responsive dynamic email, create a WordPress site, build a donation process. You’ll also have an active interest in fundraising technology and be able to implement technologies that will help charities with donations, peer to peer campaigns, CRMs or just provide an excellent digital experience.
This position requires self-motivation, strong technical and project management skills, superior attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication. Must be thoughtful about users; understand the value of the donor relationships and journeys and the opportunities that digital can provide for charities.
Specific Experience Required
– Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS specifically with an understanding of the difference between coding for the web and coding for email.
– Accreditation or extensive experience using ESPs such as IBM Silverpop Engage, Dotmailer, Mailchimp etc.
– Experience developing triggered email campaigns that include dynamic content.
– Experience working with data specifically around email campaigns – creating segments and outputting behavioural data.
– Strong understanding of user interface design and user experience.
– Proven expertise with Adobe Photoshop.
– Passion for new technology either designed for the charity sector or that can be applied in new or interesting ways
– Ability to work in a small collaborative environment, multi-task, and participate in a team-based planning process.
– MUST have specific email campaign experience to be considered for this role.
This is a full time position based at our office in Islington, London. Please send your CV and cover letter along with examples of email campaigns you’ve worked on, detailing your role, to email@example.com to apply.