We’re looking for someone for a short term contract who can produce email campaigns and landing pages, helping us deliver intelligent and effective digital campaigns for our clients.
From September we’ve got lots of work on and are looking for someone who has excellent coding skills but wants to gain more experience in an agency environment building and get some hands-on experience of building email and web campaigns.
Your day-to-day role will be creating, designing, and sending email marketing campaigns through various Email Service Providers(mostly Silverpop Engage, Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor). You’ll also be responsible for building landing pages in different CMS platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build emails in html from approved creative
- Updating creative assets in Photoshop
- Uploading, querying and transfer of data files
- Proofing, scheduling and broadcast campaigns including setting up split tests
- Running post-campaign reports
- Communicating with clients and internal project managers keeping them up to date on their projects
You will have:
- A pro-active work ethic
- An impeccable eye for detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with changing priorities
- HTML and CSS expertise(essential)
- A good eye for design and ability to use Photoshop
- Ideally experience of working with email broadcast tools(such as Silverpop Engage) and/or Content Management Systems
- A good understanding of web design and development processes
The role would ideally suit someone junior but we’re equally happy with someone experienced, especially if they had good knowledge of IBM Silverpop’s Engage.
You will ideally be available to begin at the start of September and work until the end of October. Salary will be dependent upon experience and platform training will be provided.
How to apply
To apply please send an email to email@example.com including:
- a short bio and introduction
- a link to your website
- links to your work/showcase
We’ll get in contact if we’d like to chat more.
We produced this email marketing campaign for the charity Asthma UK. The emails were broadcast following a direct mail appeal to help increase response rates.